Extended DISC® Research Module
The Personal Analysis questionnaire can be amended by using a Research Module. A Research Module allows you to add tailored questions to a standard Extended DISC® Personal Analysis questionnaire, which enables you to collect additional data from the respondent.
What is Research Module used for?
Research Module can be used for several applications:
- Recruitment - when a client wants to add additional questions to the Extended DISC® Personal Analysis questionnaire
- Training - when a trainer wants the participants to prepare for the training by answering a set of questions
The answers given by respoindents can be sent together with the report and/or downloaded later in Excel format.
How the content of a Research Module can be tailored?
- feedback/evaluation after a presentation at a general conference/expo
- evaluation connected with a presentation at a conference/expo
- small marketing activity survey - additional information about the organisation, applications, benefits
- bigger research study
- support the HR administration activities
- self-assessment in organisation’s behavioural competencies
- additional test /questionnaire
What are some of the applications?
- leadership, management
- change management
- decision making
- customer service / sales
- career development
For more information, contact us today!