Extended DISC Job Analysis
Extended DISC Job Analysis answers a very difficult question that most organizations struggle with: “What are the specific behavioral requirements for this job that will produce the desired results?”
Typically clients know what skills and competencies are needed from employees to achieve success. However, when it comes to the behaviors, the issues become unclear and challenging.
Extended DISC Job Analysis:
- is designed to provide information that makes an impact, is actionable and, most importantly, improves the performance of an organization
- allows the users to identify and to prioritize the behaviors for specific jobs that will produce the best results specific to their organization
- ensures that reasonable and realistic expectations are created, and that the different viewpoints of the assessors are clearly defined
- once the job requirements are shaped, the results of individuals’ Extended DISC Personal Analysis can be compared to the Job Analysis results to identify development needs and a behavioral job fit
Extended DISC Job Analysis provides a selection of questionnaires in 10 categories:
- Leadership, Management, Entrepreneurial
- Sales, Customer Service
- Information Technology, Project, Team
- Administrative, Training
Once the questionnaires are completed by assessors, the behavioral requirements are stored in the database to allow for an unlimited number of job requirements comparisons to individuals’ results.
Some of the applications for Job Analysis in organizations around the world are:
- Creating job descriptions
- Leadership development
- Management development
- Organization development
- Conflict resolution
- Restructuring job contents
For more information, contact us today.