There is no doubt that the ‘people factor’ is one of the most important issues to be dealt with as we strive for competitiveness and increased productivity. We have to bring new strategies to bear on this challenge. People skills are central to personal and organizational success. Behavioural styles and Interpersonal approaches require the same rigorous analysis and training investment as technical areas.
Extended DISC® Analyses provide customized and powerful reports that facilitate the management of individuals, teams and organizations in all spheres of the enterprise. They serve as a compass that guides organizations in identifying where they are and in determining where they need to be. Extended DISC® Analyses represent a structured framework for the more effective management of people and for fostering effective collaboration and enhanced productivity.
Extended DISC® Analyses and support training materials have been moulded into a comprehensive system that goes to the core of environmental, motivational and communication issues that are central to the performance of individuals, teams and organizations. Extended DISC® describes each person’s natural reaction mode or behavioural style in different situations and in the context of the team and organization.
The system gives us a better understanding of the ‘language’ of behaviours and provides us with a non-threatening ‘vocabulary’ for working with others. Mastery of these principles offer people a proven set of strategies for reading and dealing with the nuances of others in order to achieve objectives and engender shared commitment. Today, Extended DISC® Analyses are part of the daily management system in thousands of organizations all around the world.
Primary Areas of Application
- Leadership, Management and Supervisory issues
- Interpersonal and Communication issues
- Work Pair, Team Cohesiveness and Team alignment issues
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer service
- Customizable Surveys and 360 Analyses
- Change Management and Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Recruitment and Employee retention
- Screening staff for promotion, assignment and career planning
- Human resource database management and analysis
- People development, Counselling and Coaching
- Job Analysis & Organization re-structuring